Why Explore A Farm Stores Franchise?
Farm Stores is America’s largest and original drive-thru grocery store. We’ve been a favorite neighborhood stop for generations of Floridians, since 1957.
We started franchising in Florida in 2015, and now have 28 operating franchise locations, with new locations under construction in Florida, Texas, New York, New Jersey, Louisiana, and Connecticut.
Single Unit, Multi-Unit, and Area Representative opportunities are available. You can contact us any time for more information using the form below, or keep reading to learn more.
- A unique Bakery-Grocery-Cafe drive-thru concept
- Family-friendly, neighborhood-oriented
- Initial Investment as low as $96,000
- Great “turnkey” options for the right franchise applicants
- Flexible model adapts to local markets and franchisees
- Great network of franchisees and Area Representatives
- Growing fast but still a ground-floor opportunity
If you’re intrigued by the customer loyalty, brand recognition, quality and convenience of this ground-floor franchise opportunity, let us tell you more about what makes our franchise different.
This website and the information contained herein does not constitute the offer or sale of a franchise. There are certain states that require the registration of a FDD before the franchisor can advertise or offer the franchise in that state. This franchise may not be registered in all registration states and may not offer franchises to residents of those states or to persons wishing to locate a franchise in those states until compliance guidelines are met. The offer and sale of a franchise can only be made through the delivery and receipt of a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).